As a Senior consultant within our team you have to define, design, and develop business solutions through configuration and software development. You would be responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software. You would also be responsible for the architecture, design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV applications.
Your major responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Technical expertise with NAV business central and earlier versions.
- Understanding of SQL and Excel.
- Designing of queries, and generation of reports.
- Develops ad hoc reports and analyses as needed to support functional Heads / Manager.
- Upgradation, Modification and New implementation
- Can performs root cause analysis to identify issues.
- Analysis of data defects to identify areas of improvement.
- Collect requirements from different department / customers.
- Communication between Third Party vendors to meet necessary changes
- Support for end users to perform their activities.
- Process documentation and Maintenance. Responsible for preparation and maintenance of technical and supporting documentation.
- Participates in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
- Analyzes, designs, and recommends third-party tools and custom applications. Analyzes required functionality and implements customizations to
- platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Reviews other developers work to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Investigates and corrects reported issues against
- existing software. Recommends/Implements performance improvements including tuning, code refactoring or process changes.
- Collaborates with team members to understand business requirements and create clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or
- functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
- Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
-> Minimum 4-8 yrs as a NAV Technical consultant.
-> Experience in Business Central is a must.
-> Should have been involved in at least 2-4 complete NAV Implementation cycles.
-> Should have decent exposure to module estimation.
-> Exposure to Distribution, Manufacturing & Finance is preferable
If you are interested, please share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org