An Intelligent ERP for mid-sized businesses, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps organizations streamline & automate processes, without compromising on customer engagement. An outcome of Microsoft’s effort in bringing formerly NAV (also known as Navision), on the cloud, Business Central is ‘Cloud First’, but not ‘Cloud Only’, since it is available in both on-cloud and on-premise options.
One of the most easy to use ERP, this software comes with powerful features and functionalities. It offers a fully integrated environment, which works seamlessly with O365, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, Power Apps and all the products within the D365 offering. A comprehensive solution for Accounting/Financials, Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Sales & Service functions, this state-of-the-art system offers a seamless user experience across the PC, Apple/Mac or Tablets/mobile devices.
Camerton has a fully geared experienced team that provides quality consulting and services on D365 Business Central Licensing, Implementation, Solution Building, Customizing Extensions, & Upgrading from any version of NAV to D365 BC and fulfilling other needs around the D365 Business Central ecosystem.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is right for your business
The basic advantage of an ERP system is to integrate the infinite number of processes a company operates with, saving both time and money. Decision making process and the risk of making wrong decisions decreases. Data with an ERP system is visible across the entire company.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly known as MS Dynamics NAV / Navision) is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. Right from the start, simplicity has guided—and continues to guide innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. Microsoft Dynamics NAV has more than 1,50,000 customers, over 2.3 million users worldwide, and is available in more than 43 country versions. Microsoft has continued to invest significantly. MS D365 BC is a fantastic release, in fact the best international release ever.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV you can implement proven industry specific functionality relevant to your needs—even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations. The result? A cost-effective complete ERP software solution tailored precisely to your unique requirements—one that helps you better manage and improve your cash flow, increase efficiency, and impact the bottom line.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can provide your organization with value that extends across your operations and helps you:
- Simplify your business with a single solution – Integrate and centrally store financial, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information.
- Improve productivity – Help people accomplish more every day with a familiar, intuitive user experience that works like Microsoft software they already use and provides Role Tailored access to relevant information and tasks.
- Make smart decisions – Simplified access to job-specific information and tasks helps employees view work priorities and access the information they need to make informed, confident decisions; a wide range of analytical and reporting tools can help you gain insight into business performance.
- Implement rapidly – Quickly set up and customize your system to meet your current business needs, knowing that you can easily adapt to changing demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.
Similar to other D365 solutions, the Microsoft D365 Business Central uses the Common Data Model (CDM), which is the shared data language used by business & analytical applications.
New development tools from Microsoft BC enable rapid building of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) extensions which can be sold on Microsoft App Source
In the Business Central online company, the Intelligent Cloud Insights page shows four key points of interest for most businesses such as cash availability, sales profitability, net income & inventory value
With Business Central, providing a localization strategy is easy since both Microsoft-led and partner-led models are available. It is built on a platform that makes it easy for customers to comply with compliance and regulatory legislations like the International Financial Reporting Standards and local taxation rules.
Integration of Microsoft BC with other Microsoft applications like Power BI & Office 365, enable customers to perform many functions without navigating out of the application.
Organizations can leverage data connected across functions for accurate financial forecasting using built-in real-time Power BI dashboards.
Production schedules can be streamlined taking into consideration stock levels, lead times, & reorder points
Increase efficiency of service operations by getting access to tasks, resources, skill levels & workloads
Projects can be managed using timesheets & advanced job costing features which aid in providing real-time inputs on various project metrics.
Data can be protected with multiple levels of access permissions & audit trails that ensure security & traceability.
- Agile manufacturing with multiple planning options and interactive action messages
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Multi-level BOMs, versioning, routing, capacity planning, and finite loading
- Demand forecasting, product costing and order promising for made-to-order (MTO), made-to-stock (MTS) and assembled-to-order (ATO) strategies
- Complete cycle automation, right from quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay
- Item journals, inventory valuations, and physical stock takes, non-stock items, item charges, and substitutions
- Assembly management, bins, drop shipments, and inter-location transfers
- Unified commerce software solutions – Omni channel experience, 360-degree customer view, single software platform application and database
- Innovative technology and meaningful data – In-store management, workforce management, loss prevention, product management, reporting & analysis, inventory management
- Hospitality and forecourt solutions
- Seamless customer experiences anytime, anywhere – Mobile and e-commerce, click and collect, integrated loyalty, personalized offers, promotions, incentives and product info across channels, online ordering, orders for special, out-of-stock and customized items
- Project planning – Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Multi-level planning lines, resource allocation to planning lines, time and expense management, scheduling and costing
- Resource tracking – Milestone recording and billing, planned vs. actual comparison
- Asset management